Coaching Frequently Asked Questions
What are some of the benefits of getting into a coaching relationship?
- You set better goals that you might not have even set on your own.
- You create momentum so it’s easier to get results.
- You actually enjoy the process.
- You take more effective and focused actions immediately.
- You create "A No Plan B" attitude for personal and professional balance.
- You take better care of yourself.
- You have more fun.
- You stop putting up with what is dragging you down and zapping your energy.
- You want a lot more for yourself and you think much bigger.
- You don’t feel like you are going at it alone.
Why does coaching work?
- The coach is objective and committed to your success.
- The coach will expect you to have a large commitment to your success.
- Your coach will empower you to define success on your terms.
- The coach/client partnership builds momentum.
- You’ll set better goals–goals that are compelling for you.
- Your confidence and your skills will grow.
- You’ll stay in action each week and you’ll feel better about yourself.
- You’ll focus on your strengths and gifts.
What if I begin coaching and suddenly realize it not working?
I would expect you to tell me what specifically isn’t working for you? Together we would discover if we need to change our strategy and direction or recommend another coach or another professional.
How do I know if coaching is right for me?
If you are ready to work hard and make a big commitment to bringing your goals and dreams into the forefront of your life then I recommend you check it out.
If you would like more information and/or you would like to set up a complimentary telephone coaching session please contact me.